People to Know:
City Council Contact
Dallas City Council District 11
City Plan Commissioner
Proposed Rezoning of 17111 Preston Rd. Z212-122
The subject property is proposed to be rezoned to MC-1 Multiple Commercial District to allow for retail and personal service uses which are not currently permitted in the LO-1 District.
The zoning case is being re-advertised for consideration of a PD (Planned Development District) to limit the scope of the request to only the proposed coffee stand (Starbucks) location at the SW corner of Preston & McCallum.
Why You Should Support This Project
- This project will bring in a new coffee stand use with a drive-thru and walk-up service to provide a community-serving amenity to nearby residents and businesses.
- The zoning case is scheduled for City Plan Commission on April 21, 2022
- (Click Here to View Proposed Starbucks Drive-Through Traffic Study)
- (Click Here to View Proposed TIA)
- (Click Here to ViewProposed_PD_conditions_V2)
- (Click Here to View PD_ConceptualPlan_03282022)
- (Click Here to View Proposed_Tract2_DevelopmentPlan)