People to Know:
Jaynie Schultz City Council Contact
Dallas City Council District 11
City Plan Commissioner CPC-D11@dallascityhall.com
Proposed Rezoning of 17111 Preston Rd. Z212-122
The subject property is proposed to be rezoned to MC-1 Multiple Commercial District to allow for retail and personal service uses which are not currently permitted in the LO-1 District.
**Update** The zoning case is being re-advertised for consideration of a PD (Planned Development District) to limit the scope of the request to only the proposed coffee stand (Starbucks) location at the SW corner of Preston & McCallum.
Why You Should Support This Project
- This project will bring in a new coffee stand use with drive thru and walk-up service to provide a community-serving amenity to nearby residents and businesses.
- The zoning case is scheduled for City Plan Commission on April 21, 2022
- (Click Here to View Proposed Starbucks Drive-Through Traffic Study)
- (Click Here to View Proposed TIA)
- (Click Here to ViewProposed_PD_conditions_V2)
- (Click Here to View PD_ConceptualPlan_03282022)
- (Click Here to View Proposed_Tract2_DevelopmentPlan)
- Community Meeting No.1 (virtual)
Date: January 4, 2022
- Community Meeting No.2 (virtual) Date: February 8, 2022
- Community Meeting No.3 (virtual) Date: April 14, 2022
- CommunityMeetingPresentation (Click to View)
- NeighborhoodMtgNo2Presentation (Click to View)