ZONING CHANGE: 6711 Grady Niblo Road, Dallas, Texas
People to Know:
City Council Contact
Dallas City Council District 3
City of Dallas Planning & Zoning
Proposed Rezoning of 6711 Grady Niblo _Z201-306.
The request for this project is a General Zoning change to Single Family housing.
Why You Should Support This Project
The development will safeguard the escarpment. The zoning will prevent encroachment and it will set a maximum number of traditional homes and townhomes that can not be exceeded.
- Masterplan is establishing virtual and in person meetings to provide transparency to community members.
- Dallas City Council members have been engaged in the process
- (Click Here to View Ordinance Revision)-3/11/22
- (Click Here to View Revised Application)
- (Click Here to View Land Use Statement)
- Community Meeting (in person)
Date: November 17, 2021
Location: More 2 Life Community Church (6801 Grady Niblo Rd., Dallas, Texas)
- Community Meeting (in person) Date: February 8, 2022 Time: 7PM Location: More 2 Life Community Church (6801 Grady Niblo Rd., Dallas, Texas)
- Click Here to View Presentation TBGN 2-8-22 community meeting