People to Know:
Lee M. Kleinman
Ellen J. Taft
City Council Contact
Dallas City Council District 3
City of Dallas Planning & Zoning
Proposed Rezoning of 6711 Grady Niblo _Z201-306.
The request for this project is a General Zoning change to Clustered Housing for a unique low impact residential for rent style product.
Why You Should Support This Project
- This project serves the best of both worlds: independent homes people can call their own, nestled within fun, vibrant communities centered around human connections, nature, and a modern lifestyle.
- This is NOT a request for multi-family and it is NOT a mobile home park. It’s clustered housing and compares favorably on a density scale to the single family that’s in the area. The current zoning is R7.5A (Single Family 7,500 sq.ft.); typically allowing 6 units.
- Masterplan is establishing virtual and in person meetings to provide transparency to community members.
- Dallas City Council members have been engaged in the process.
- Traffic Impact Analysis (click to view PDF)
- Casata Community – FAQ (click to view PDF)
- Community Meeting (in person)
Date: November 17, 2021
Location: More 2 Life Community Church (6801 Grady Niblo Rd., Dallas, Texas)