Pacific Harbor Equities, LLC
People to Know:
Shalondria Galimore Community Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
Casey Thomas II City Council- District 3 email@example.com
City Plan Commissioner firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposed Zoning of 8311 W. Camp Wisdom Z212-174
The subject site is zoned Planned Development 101, which specifies uses and states that dimensional standards not specifically noted shall follow the SC – Shopping center zoning
The applicant Pacific Harbor Equities, LLC seeks to create a new tract (Tract 1) within PD
101 to permit the following new and additional uses:
• Interactive aquarium and animal preserve (as defined by the PD ordinance).
• Drive-in restaurant.
Why You Should Support This Project
- This property has been distressed for many years, and this area of Mountain
Creek/Southwest Dallas is ready for a use that is not industrial in nature and can
immediately serve the surrounding residences. Given that the City of Dallas is investing
significant resources into improving this area and making this site viable, we believe the
proposed Dallas Interactive Aquarium is a first-rate quality family project that will improve
the quality of life for the residents of South Dallas and reverse the sales and ad valorem
tax equation in the area.
- Application has been submitted
- (Click to View Dallas Interactive Aquarium Presentation)
- Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 6pm Harmony School of Excellence 8120 W Camp Wisdom Rd. Dallas, Texas 75249