Masterplan is searching for an experienced, detail-oriented contracts administrator to join our growing team. Masterplan provides expert solutions in land use, zoning, permitting, and lobbying representing clients from local schools, neighborhoods, and public agencies to billion-dollar companies. By driving urban growth at the forefront of a thriving Texas economy—where we have offices in Dallas, Frisco, Fort Worth, and Austin—we’ve helped shape the future of our great state since 1981.
As a nimble organization focused on our employees’ success as much as our own, everyone has the opportunity to have a direct impact on our future. We’re constantly seeking out new talent that’s ready to be inspired by their work. If you’re ready to join a team-based approach where you can develop your skills while working independently in a dynamic environment—let’s talk!
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft and edit sales agreements for permitting, zoning, and related professional services per NetSuite’s specifications and handles distribution and tracking of contracts.
- Monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are kept and all relevant payments or information has been met.
- Initiates new project setup in NetSuite upon signed agreement.
- Review and update existing contracts as needed.
- Explain terms and conditions to interested parties.
- Route contracts for approval and execution.
- Updating client accounts based on payment or contact information changes.
- Suggest and implement continuous improvements to policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Law, or related field
OR 3 years of contracts administration experience
- Knowledge and experience with NetSuite a plus
- Extremely detail oriented, coupled with strong organizational skills
- Office 365 (outlook, excel, etc.)
- Self- motivated and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This position is in-person and located at the Masterplan HQ in downtown Dallas.
- $55,000 – $60,000 (commensurate with experience) + performance bonuses
- Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.