Masterplan is looking for a well-organized, detail, and task-oriented Development Associate to join our talented team. The Development Associate will execute tasks and projects for the zoning and permitting departments with cross research, due diligence, and daily company operations.
This position will report to the Director of Permitting and Process Management with close collaboration with our current senior and junior consultants. You will work closely with Masterplan’s internal stakeholders to prepare, review, and execute permitting documents. You will also identify potential clients while maintaining databases of opportunities. Mastery of systems, processes, and tools is critical for success in this role.
If you’re interested in a rewarding career shaping the skylines of Texas and working with the industry’s leading real estate professionals, then Masterplan is where you belong. We are searching for a person who takes pride in their quality of work, is detailed oriented, and is solution-based when dealing with challenges. Masterplan is a fast-paced environment. Our employees are team-oriented and focused on efficient client success.
- Create, process, and execute permit submittal documents
- Project management and tracking of assigned projects through multiple municipal systems
- Manage, mine, analyze and draw conclusions on public and internal data
- Research project opportunities
- Manage initial client interactions and forwarding them to the correct consultant
- Work related experience of 2+ years
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, related field or experience
- Experience with project tracking and/or management
- Demonstrated experience providing solutions, support and/or service to clients
- GIS and/or CAD experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and partner across organizational or functional boundaries
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Drive and self-motivated
- Previous experience working for a municipality, brokerage, architect, engineering, or construction company
- This position is in-person and located at the Masterplan HQ in downtown Dallas.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm