INTERN REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The candidate should be able to conduct research and assist with other tasks associated with permitting, project management, zoning changes and other land use matters.
- Intern must have the ability to examine, organize, and analyze data and manage time effectively while working on several projects.
- The Intern will work under close supervision with the ability to do independent work after demonstrated ability.
- Interns directly participate in private development projects, play a meaningful role on an interdisciplinary team, and participate with senior staff.
- Previous successful interns have used the program to assist in the entrance to graduate programs, make networking contacts, or as a springboard to jobs in real estate-related fields.
- The qualified candidate is an undergraduate or graduate student currently studying planning, geography, public administration, construction management, business, real estate, or related fields.
- 20 years old or older.
- Completed at least two years of study at an accredited college in a related field.
- Ability to work in a professional work environment.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Effective at written and oral communication.
- Self-motivated, reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Extremely organized and effective in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position is in-person and located at the Masterplan HQ in downtown Dallas.
- Paid internship
- Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Intern positions are full-time or part-time.