Through our affiliate company, LaBarba Permit Service, Masterplan is able to help clients secure the Texas Alcohol Beverage Commission (TABC) permitting and licensing they need to operate their establishment in Texas. We have worked with clientele for over 65 years in the restaurant, hospitality, entertainment, and convenience store industries, to navigate the cumbersome and complicated state processes to successfully obtain thousands of permits. While LaBarba cuts through the red tape, our clients can concentrate on their businesses.
- TABC Permits: If you’re planning on manufacturing, selling, distributing, or allowing consumption of alcohol, you’ll need a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) license in Dallas, TX. We have the knowledge and experience to successfully expedite and acquire your initial permit and future renewals.
- Alcohol License: Did you know there are more than 70 different types of alcohol license in Dallas, TX? Depending on what you’re selling, how you’re selling or who you’re selling it to, the correct licenses are required by law. Let us help you make the right choice.
- Health Permits: If you operate a business that provides any sort of food or drink service, you’re going to need a health permit that’s renewed annually. We can help you set up your state-mandated inspection and obtain the proper permitting quickly.
- Certificate of Occupancy: This is your literal license to operate a business and you’ll need a powerful ally on your side to obtain your certificate to open your business in a timely manner. Let us help make the process as simple as possible.
- Cigarette License: Planning on selling cigarettes at your establishment? Count on us to help you get the right paperwork filed and renewed every two years. It’ll be business as usual for you and your customers.
- Lottery License: Did you know you can’t sell lottery tickets if you have a TABC permit authorizing on-premise alcohol consumption? We can help you navigate complexities like these, while ensuring you get the proper permitting to lawfully sell lottery tickets.
LaBarba Permit Service also provides an assortment of other permitting services, including permits for late hours, private clubs, dance halls, breweries and many more.
If you require TABC permits and/or licenses to keep your business within the bounds of the law, reach out to Masterplan today. Our close partnership with LaBarba Permit Service means you are in the best hands to obtain the successful results your business requires. Call 214-761-9197 to get started.