Client Name: AHC Funds
- Land use research
- Project Management
Gopuff hit the market in DFW right before the pandemic, which was perfect timing for them! Gopuff is a delivery service that brings groceries, toiletries, medication, and much more right to your doorstep from their fulfillment center at any time of the day. Because the drivers can go directly from the facility to your drop-off location, delivery time and price is lower than a normal courier service.
- Providing services across multiple municipalities.
- Municipal agreeance on land use to be an office/warehouse land use versus a retail general merchandise land use.
- Ensure compliance with both ordinance regulations, but also site constraints.
- Masterplan acted as the point of contact between the city and all parties involved with the project.
- Followed up with plan reviewers on behalf of the client.
- Minimum of weekly check-ins with the client provided timelines and updates. At times there was daily contact to update them on approvals and status updates.
- Permitting: Obtained permits and Certificates of Occupancy for all three locations ahead of established deadlines
The client was able to make a big splash by occupying three locations in DFW ahead of schedule.
Ms. Kay joined Masterplan in July 2019 after a long career working for the City of Dallas as the Chief Planner for the Sustainable Development and Construction Department. Her experience with the City of Dallas and her graduate-level education from Texas A&M University bring new ideas and insight to Masterplan. She has several years of proven experience working for local governments and serving community organizations, development professionals, architects/engineers, and others engaged in urban planning and development.