We believe all residents and visitors deserve to enjoy the common spaces in a community. That’s why our ADA practice focuses on providing equal access to all.
With our certified Registered Accessibility Specialist (RAS), Masterplan can guide you through the entire accessibility compliance process. From plan reviews through final inspection, we ensure that accessibility standards are upheld for those who need them most.
We provide a full range of ADA consulting services, including pre-planning consultation, project filing, plan reviews, variance applications, and site inspections.
- Review of site development plans for compliance with local and state requirements.
- Document technical comments.
- Provide on-site inspections.
- Project site assessment, such as walkways, parking lots, building entry and path of travel from associated accessible parking to each accessible facility entrance.
- Assess all public areas, such as lobbies, break and rest rooms, and common areas.
- Develop plans to achieve compliance with current structures.
Our ADA consulting clients include:
HOW CAN I HELP?
With nearly three decades of experience across diverse sectors, Eric is responsible for developing new strategies and initiatives, building new relationships while maintaining existing client and partner relationships, and advising clients on housing developments. As a licensed commercial real estate agent, Eric uses his expertise and experience within the real estate, finance, and consulting industries to develop relationships with owners and developers to identify solutions that match their goals and ensures and positive client experience.