The request is for a Specific Use Permit (SUP) to permit a Caliber Collision paint and body store, with minor automotive uses located on McGarity Lane 500’ east of the intersection of Angel Parkway and McGarity Lane. So we can support future development and accommodate our customers. This will encompass the entire property.
Why You Should Support This Project
- Provides Revitalization to an acreage area in the community.
- Provides Improvements of Green space and landscaping on project site
- Provides access to automotive amenities among the consumer population
- Provides safe traffic routes within and around the storefront
- Project Filing Projection Date (TBD)
- Kick off- Neighborhood Community Meeting
Date: November 1, 2023 6-8:00pm Location: Joe Farmer Recreation Center 1201 E. Bethany Drive, Allen, Texas 75002 Neighboorhood Meeting PPT Presentation Caliber Collison Meeting Minutes